Wednesday 17 February 2010

My 1st Blogger Award

This is the first blogger award I've received so I hope I manage to follow the guidelines correctly.  Thanks so much Angie for awarding me with this prestigious award. GUSH GUSH (like at the Oscars?)

This is the award which originates I believe from this lady.  What a lovely idea.
For this award I must list 7 interesting things about myself and then pass on this award to 7 other deserved bloggers. So if you've been nominated in this post and want to play, here are the guidelines:

-Thank the person who gave you the award
-Place the logo on your blog
-Link to the person who nominated you
-Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
-Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and post links to their blogs
-Send a message to let them know they've been nominated

So at the top I thanked Angie for this award, but I thank her again it was so sweet.
I have placed the award on my blog.
I linked to Paige (the originator) and Angie already.

So on to 7 things about me- that people might find interesting?


1) I've created over 1600 12x12" scrapbook layouts
2) I have 2 lists of all my pages (one alphabetical as I don't like to repeat     titles and one chronological)
3) This is the 1st month that I have been actively using my blog
4) I am a magistrate
5) I am a chocoholic
6) My favourite musician of all time is Barry Manilow and I used to belong to his fan club (does that count as 2 facts?)
7)In the last couple of months I have started card making


Here are the 7 bloggers I am passing this award onto Ann, Ally, Rach, Denise, Jane, Debbie, Karen.


I enjoy reading your blogs and following what you get up to.
Please accept this award and follow the above rules. Love to you all! xxx

1 comment:

kiwirach said...

thanks Jude....i didnt even know you had a blog....well done you!!. i'll have a ponder on this award....not sure who i can send it to!!.
i shall add your blog to my friends list!.

Followers