Sunday 18 July 2010

Chicken Soup Recipe #3

This David Bowie album sleeve was the inspiration for this recipe from Chicken Soup


I had good intentions to maximise white space but once I had printed out all my contact sheet photos and added the 3 main photos, there was little space left.  However I actually really like how this LO turned out and have used this page to display some of the "Green Card" photos I have taken so far this year.  Taking photos of myself is something quite new to me but it's so much fun and a great thing to do if there's noone else around to take the photo.



I also just finished this LO, finally using the beautifully textured My Mind's Eye (Red) Lush collection.  I've had it for quite a long time and thought that this "Black" LO works really well with the red.

1 comment:

Cinnamon and Sage said...

ooh I really love how your Chicken Soup LO turned out - and so many photos on it!!

Followers